The Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
Nevertheless the publication doesn’t state exactly how many dragons he’s, or what sizes he could be
- Zhent Rian Nightshade is now resting alongside Lord Neverember. Council doesn’t think its great.
- In the event that Neronvain is deceased, Queen Melandrach is filled with “cooler anger”.
- You can find stacks of consequences to the concessions that may have become made to the brand new steel dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and you may Queen Melandrach particularly may be outraged.
- Allocate the newest dragons (pick less than).
- Objective – visit Xonthal’s tower to recoup an effective cult defector with his dragon hide. Make sure you utilize the taste text regarding web page 63 right here! Iskander keeps sent an email toward Council.
- Objective – head to Thay to perhaps hire certain Red Wizards. Yellow Genius Nyh Illmych (enjoyable title to say out loud) wants the fresh Personal computers to come calmly to Thay (pick page 75 getting info).
There was a part with the page 20 you to definitely claims this new Personal computers should determine what to do with this new metal dragons during the their sugarbook disposal.
Nevertheless the guide cannot state just how many dragons he’s, otherwise just what sizes he could be
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Buy of the Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Emerald Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
This new tower is in the Greypeak Mountains for the eastern. It truly is most close to Parnast. It looks like it’s around 500 miles regarding Waterdeep.
The brand new Hedge Network: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Traveling: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow “cheat” to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
The Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
New Monsters try a little while Weakened: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.